- Minimized proximity effect for unchanged sound at varying distances
- Ultralow 8dB-A self-noise for demanding studio and broadcast applications
- Withstands extreme sound pressure levels distortion-free operation for sources up to 165db SPL
- Transformerless output circuit ensures zero susceptibility to RF and EMI
- Multilayer pop-screen filter to minimize blowing noise
The C4500 BC large-diaphragm condenser microphone in front-addressed format is specially designed for on-air broadcast work. It provides a cardioid pickup with voice-friendly tuning and a low proximity effect, as well as high RF/ EMI insensitivity. The exceptional low self-noise (8dB-A) and its 165dB maximum SPL capability also make the C4500 BC a great tool for close-miking of loud instruments like bass drums, brass instruments and guitar amps.
The C4500 BC comes complete with an H85 spider-type shock mount, W4000 windscreen and a metal carrying case.